Sverdrup Steel is one of World’s leading high performance alloys stockholders. We offer solutions for our customers’ needs in special stainless steel alloys, through our extensive stocks, and our understanding of the market and our customer’s needs. The production possibilities that exists. We are a global supplier, supplying material solutions to a range of sectors where we have identified that our experience and knowledge is a sought after commodity.
We are looking for the next addition to our team in Germany.
Sverdrup Steel is looking to increase our presence in the German market. We have a strong set up in Burg with a coil and plate sevices for the European market. The alloys we stock are LDX 2101, EDX 2304, Duplex 1.4462, Super Duplex 1.4410, 6Mo 1.4547 and Nickel Alloy 31.
We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced sales person that knows the German markets for our Burg material. With the ability to build long lasting effective business relationships with existing and new customers. Strong business development skills capable of identifying, targeting and establishing desirable customers in line with the business strategy.
A person that is flexible and adaptable to the needs of the business, work as an integral part of a small dedicated team, focusing on establishing the company as a market leader within its area of expertise.
Provide a high level of customer service from initial enquiry and follow up through to successful delivery.
Sales role, Germany.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities within the endusermarket
- Play an active part in the creation and development of strategies to increase the sales of profitable business
- Manage new and existing customer relationships
- Account Management, including preparing and submitting quotations, processing orders, providing follow up customer service
- Provide technical support to customers
- Pivotal to the role is an understanding of customer specifications and industry standards
- Negotiation of contracts and long term agreements
- Sales reporting and budget justification
- Creative ideas to increase volume and profit with existing and potential customers
- Marketing of company product portfolio
- Establish excellent working relationships with all customers and partners
- Extensive customer visits
- Observing the companies QHSE policies
- Strong commercial and technical background, with an existing network of industry contacts.
- Enthusiasm and determination combined with a pragmatic approach to your work are essential.
- Experience of Sales and purchasing negotiations for back to back trading
- Strong communication skills at all levels, with strong customer facing skills
- The successful candidate will be expected to display ambition for self-development and career progression.
- Time management and strong organisational qualities are essential.
- Team working essential