Our Environmental Policy
Our goal is to take care of the environment and our employees while creating value, growth, and innovation without compromising quality. To achieve our goal, we need to implement a sustainable mindset in all parts of our business. Sverdrup Steel and our partners commit to minimize the environmental impact and contribute to a sustainable future. We are certified according to ISO 14001: 2015, the most recognized international standard for environmental management systems. See all our certificates here.
Our vision is to become the preferred supplier of sustainable stainless steel. Stainless steel is the ultimate material for sustainable solutions as it is 100% recyclable, efficient, malleable, strong, and durable.
Our Focus Areas
These are the main areas we commit to address in our business activities:
- Health, working environment and safety
- Fair working conditions and human rights
- Goods transport and work-related travel activities
- Energy consumption and heating of buildings
- Waste management and source separation
- Packaging consumption and product volume
- Product documentation and supplier certification
- Circle Green stainless steel products
Our SDG’s and ISO 14001
Compared recycled content
In the stainless steel industry, the global average of recycled material is 44 %. We are proud to say that our key partners recycled content of stainless steel is more than 90 %.